so here goes..

I've been tagged, this time by Cindy.After this , the people i've tagged have to post 5 links to posts you’ve written. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better . . . and don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

* Link 1 must be about FAMILY
happy fathers day

* Link 2 must be about FRIENDS
Important people in my life

* Link 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about
(about me?I LOVE CAMWHORING)
I AM BACK

* Link 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
Holidaying

* Link 5 can be ANYTHING you choose
Lovey Dovey

and i would like to tag

  • Nick

  • Nessa

  • CANEEliEA

  • Charlene

  • JosieKupi


  • okay have fun!hehe

    posted @ 12:26 PM,

    6 Comments:

    At August 14, 2007 at 5:29 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

    Hey Shana, thanx for the tag. Seems like a fun tag to do. Hopefully I have enough relevant postings to do it ... LOL! Will try and get this tag posted soon.

     
    At August 14, 2007 at 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahh.. capat oh kau reply. :D

    Ya bah, I noticed that you love doing camwhore! Wish I am as photogenic as you, so I can join. LOL :P

     
    At August 14, 2007 at 11:49 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

    Aiyoh, macam susah saja ni tag:( But for you my fren I'll do my best... BTW, you've been tagged also:P

     
    At August 15, 2007 at 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahhh ..tag sana sini dis... aduh... nasib selamat... kekeke...
    macam saya ada hutang kau satu or dua tags kan Shana... sorry ah... pls remind me.. i dah tua dis..kena slalu diingatkan :P

     
    At August 16, 2007 at 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, I tagged you back! :-D

     
    At August 18, 2007 at 1:08 AM, Blogger Shana said...

    nick:take ur time..:D

    cindy: ya bah ,lajukan?hehhe dont worry about the photogenic thingy,just join the camwhoring,hehe

    nessa:thanks for the award *blush*.cant wait to see ur tag :D

    papajoneh:just kiss the twins for me and ur forgiven!hehe

    charlene: will do the tags as soon as possible..:D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    About me

    Archives

    Previous Posts

    Links

    Adverts

    Chatbox

    Misc