holidaying

Here are the pics taken during relaxing at sutera harbour..i should go there more often to sharpen my swimming skills (muahaha perasan)




me and leo berposing.

us again..please ignore the leg..lol






sioknyaa mandii..


this is the man who taught me how to swim and succeed!yippie!


me,leo and abang


ati,me and leo


me and leo near the water fountain


taking pics in the room


me and leo berposing again..


PEEK A BOO!!


hehe hope u guys have fun looking at my pics..:D

posted @ 9:40 AM,

8 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh.. so many pictures. Swimming some more. Aduhh, bila lah kami mau bawa anak pi swimming dis... even my wife don know how to swim :D

 
At August 7, 2007 at 11:01 AM, Blogger Shana said...

papajoneh: u should bring ur them, release tension i tell you..fun some more! :D

 
At August 7, 2007 at 1:27 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

wuahhh many pix..

mas can't swim hahahah XD

 
At August 7, 2007 at 2:31 PM, Blogger Shana said...

its hard for me to learn at first , ketawaaaa saja ..takut lemas lah..this is not my first attempt..mau 5-6 kali attempt ,baru dpt..lol ..

 
At August 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

me and syura have skill of learning how to swim.. hahahahaha!! tp jadi tau!

anyways,syiok juga kamu ni. Back to back holidaying!!

 
At August 7, 2007 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Shana said...

shemah:ya siok..release tension..u :D

 
At August 18, 2007 at 1:35 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Like your template colours and the cutie on top. There are views that when guys put their hand on gal's stomach, it's because they want her to mother their child :p

 
At August 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shana beranang berabis ko ah...jan sampai lamas..k...

jadi mana la ko sambung study nie shana wakkakak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc