more pics from KL..

This is my sis on the plane..


camwhoring while having lunch at mcd



me camwhoring too,ignore the bin at the back,hehe


waiting for lrt..



dad and sis on the way to the aquaria



effy and me


me in aquaria


Nope,this is not me , just some cute monkey species?erk i forgot its name..


fishes..


jellyfish and sis hehe


jellyfish and me


besarnyaaaa


waiting for the boat ride from mines shopping fair



sis and dad


dad and me



me and kizzy at tupai tupai restaurant


effy and hezah..


That's all folks! :D

posted @ 10:28 AM,

10 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 1:31 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

ohohoh lotsa camwhoring session XD

 
At August 7, 2007 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Shana said...

ya bah , siok bah camwhoring..lol

 
At August 7, 2007 at 3:17 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

haven't been to aquaria yet.. maybe next visit with the kids. :) ndak sah bah kan kalau ndak bergambar depan mulut "Jaws"! *peace* :)

 
At August 7, 2007 at 3:24 PM, Blogger Shana said...

shemah: yep , mulut jaws jua dikenang,hehe

 
At August 7, 2007 at 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betul-betul enjoy oh kamurang di KL kan? Hahahaha!

 
At August 8, 2007 at 12:31 AM, Blogger heachan said...

wai...sorry la kak..blum email ko the rest of the pic...
why la u like dis..posting my face XD

 
At August 8, 2007 at 12:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sia pun nda pernah pigi ooo dat aquaria.....mayne never kot..hikhik...

 
At August 8, 2007 at 8:45 AM, Blogger Shana said...

cindy: bah taulahhhh bukan slalu kamiurang pi kl bah..:D

heachan: its okay , no sweat :o)

sky:u never know in the future silap silap everyday u go there, hehe

 
At August 8, 2007 at 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've not been to the aquaria before. Hmmm...

 
At August 9, 2007 at 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics... bah kalau ada tambah lagi. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc