Tagged!

I've been tagged this time by Nessa.Well here goes:

->Food I hate :Fried Noodles with lots of Taugeh!

->Fruit I hate : banana

->Veggies I hate :Taugeh!

->Celebrities/People that I hate : Stuck-up Cashiers and salesgirls who tail you
around (same here nessa)

->Event/Situation/Incident that I hate : bad hair day !!argh

->TV shows/movies that I hate : indonesian love movies featuring irwansyah and acha,
Lame!

->Music I hate : Its not that i hate those poco poco songs but when u hear it over
and over again, sikitt i puke!haiyahh

->Household chores that I hate :have to clean the kitchen again after my sis cook!
jangan marah ha...

->Things that you hate around the world : politics all over!

->Things that you hate about yourself :keras kepala!lol

And i would like to tagged u lucky (hehe) bloggers!

  • Massy

  • papajoneh

  • RatuSyura

  • Shemah
  • posted @ 10:05 AM,

    10 Comments:

    At August 6, 2007 at 7:52 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

    aikk... kena tag!! ok, soon yaa..

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    To be honest, I've never heard the poco-poco song yet. Let alone the dance! LOL

    Apa bah poco-poco ni? *hides*

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 8:51 AM, Blogger Shana said...

    ratusyura: heheh :D

    cindy: the indonesian song ,played mostly at weddings and nowadays they even played it in the shopping mall (im not lying, seriously in karamunsing) argh.
    try listen to it cindy,who knows u might like the song,hehe
    btw,i dont really know what poco poco means...

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 9:41 AM, Blogger Mas Light said...

    omg! no more poco poco plz

    paning aku XD

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 3:10 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

    oh my! I've been tagged.. haha.. bah, kejap aa.. bloghopping dulu.

    Poco poco?? hahaha.. lagu tarian estet!

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahahaha.. pocho pocho... im the mater of this.. aisyeeeh man... but since u hate it... i diam diam lah :D

    I will do the tag later on ok... thanks for remembering me. Remind me again ok. :)

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "mater" pulak... "master" bah tu... :D

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 5:43 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

    papajoneh: really?? you're the master.. bah, ko blog la pasal poco-poco nii.. teach the bloggers the steps!! hahahaa.. kasi gambar ko buat step ahh.. so can understand!! kekeke...

     
    At August 7, 2007 at 11:42 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

    I have 'bad hair day' almost every day:( Time for a hair cut.

     
    At August 8, 2007 at 9:01 AM, Blogger Shana said...

    shemah: tarian estet huh?hehe

    papajoneh: of course i remember you..:D wahh masterrr...ya i agree with ratusyura, better blog about it ,show the steps and everything,better yet put the song as ur background song in ur blog,i bet cindy would love to know what poco poco really is..hehe
    im not against poco2,at first memang siok but balik balik main ..hmmm..hehe

    ratusyura:we wait and see , mana tau betul betul he wanna do..ehehe

    nessa: i hate when that happen , want to cut ,sayang pula..

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    About me

    Archives

    Previous Posts

    Links

    Adverts

    Chatbox

    Misc