so tell me what you think?

As promised, here's the cake pics and Ati's birthday celebration as well..

Here's the barbie cake that i feel sayang to cut and eat..


ati and friends


ati and friends again admiring the cake..


faces that cant wait to get their hands on the cake


and here's the barbie doll after 'she' came out from the cake


and here are the pics taken on sat that i forgot to post yesterday due to the left-at-home camera..:P

me,leo and ati


sweet.


me and ati


me and my luf leo



sedap bah the cakeeee,i loooikkee!

posted @ 8:59 AM,

6 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 9:38 AM, Blogger Mas Light said...

O.O wuah barbie cake. punya cute. U didn't get the cut cake photo XD

Oh nois, cut her dress XD

I never seen a standing cake oh..the most characterize cake is like otromen itu pun lying down XD

 
At August 7, 2007 at 10:19 AM, Blogger Shana said...

ya bah i forgot to take the cut cake photo..heheh

this is my first time too seeing a standing cake..cute kan hehehe

 
At August 7, 2007 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

oh wow!! wut a purrttyyy cake! I likes!! nanti lah IF i get a girl and she's bigger, i get for her a cake like this. mind telling me where to get?? hehehe..

you guys hightea at hyatt kah that? macam di hyatt.

p/s: si barbie got mandi kah that after come out of the cake? hehe

 
At August 7, 2007 at 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaahhhh.. cutenya the cake!!! Barbie lagi!!! I would feel sad too if I had to cut that cake. Too cute! >.<

 
At August 7, 2007 at 11:00 PM, Blogger DiamondsSaphire said...

Great job on the cake!! Did you do it yourself?

 
At August 8, 2007 at 8:56 AM, Blogger Shana said...

shemah:we bought it at bits and bites at wisma merdeka..yeap hyatt,where the good food is..hehe bah next time if ur baby girl bday, dont forget to invite me ok?:D
P/S:the cat lick the barbie doll, baru mandi,lol

cindy:tulah, cute kan?at first i feel sayanggg betul wanna cut it but since its someone else's bday,we had to,if mine..dlm icebox saja tu,hehe

diamondssaphire:i wish i know how to make one,unfortunately im suck at baking cakes,so i just buy it,hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc