Here Kitty Kitty..



Ever wanted to adopt a kitten but afraid that it might not bond with you?no worries,here's how.When you bring home new kitten, hand feed to show that you're the new "mom" who will provide food,water,shelter,play,metal exercise and companionship.The proper way to greet feline is by offering one finger to sniff (not bite ah..).After allowing the kitten to sniff your finger, use that finger to pet your kitten all over just like a mother cat would lick and groom the kitten.Kittenhood is the best time to shape the gentle,friendly personality you want in the adult cat.Hand feeding with gentle handling build trust in human as powerful,friendly providers of food and affection.Afterall, who would want a cat who bites you everytime u try to pet them ,right?

posted @ 9:36 AM,

6 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 at 8:55 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

Ala.. so cute! I love cats.. but too bad, the whole family is allergic.

My last cat "tikus", I had to leave behind in KL when I moved back to KK.. I ask Syura to jaga.. but kena curi.. :(

 
At July 24, 2007 at 10:12 PM, Blogger Haizum said...

Ooh I LOVE cats! We've got one here now, his name is Lihing *chuckles*. Is it any wonder he's weird?

 
At July 25, 2007 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Shana said...

shemah: auwwww poor you..kana curi pulaaa...must be super cute tulah kana curi dat..

haizum: lihing??heheh niceeee....

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adopted a kitten once when it was probably just 2 or 3 weeks old. Found her by the side of the road and brought her in. She totally thinks I'm her mom now and stalks me wherever I go. Seriously! I should video her one day to show you it's so hilarious!

 
At July 26, 2007 at 5:03 PM, Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. what a nice way to show how to get a kitten to get acquainted to a new "mommy". I have two "kittens" here, brother and sister. They followed me home one night and now they have claimed my house as theirs. I don't mind too as somehow they know how to go to the toilet to do their businesses. I did not toilet train them, but it's good they know what to do. Haha.. Nice blog here :)

 
At July 31, 2007 at 1:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

beb..try singgah my yahoo blog..bikin sakit hati bah...ko baca sanala kio...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc