My first award!

As i was browsing thru some blogs , i was surprised to see that nessa have awarded me an award !thanks girl!u rock!and i want to pass this award to these 5 deserving bloggers as well!


  • ForeverTulip
  • Kay Standford Jr.Kastum
  • Papajoneh
  • Life's Daily
  • LadyStilettoInASuit



  • Y'all deserve this award and dont forget to choose your 5 most deserving bloggers to present this Rockin' Girl Blogger or Awesome Guy Blogger award.Thanks again nessa!

    posted @ 10:42 AM,

    4 Comments:

    At July 9, 2007 at 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome Guy Blogger kah tuuu???
    Since you're giving me, I have to say Thanks Very Much. But I think I do not deserve it lah. How can me an awesome guy ...
    but I will forward it to others, that more deserving :)
    Thanks Again :D I will keep it while it is still valid ;)

     
    At July 9, 2007 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Shana said...

    you deserve it you awesome guy you papajoneh...thee hee hee and ur most welcome!

     
    At July 9, 2007 at 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks Shana. This is my 2nd award for being in the blogging world. Nice. :D

     
    At July 9, 2007 at 3:34 PM, Blogger Shana said...

    Ur welcome Ann :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    About me

    Archives

    Previous Posts

    Links

    Adverts

    Chatbox

    Misc