another accident

As i was driving back home from work , i stopped at mrsm corner in a long que..as the cars moved slowly ..i can finally see what is happening..there was this white kenari overturned and other 3 or 4 cars badly damaged..i suddenly got goosebumps all over my body..oh my god..i was so scared to see the accident,there were people lying on the grass waiting for ambulance..when i look back at the kenari, i remembered that it was the same kenari infront of me that keep on overtaking cars, and again,goosebumps!

i admit , i too sometimes overtake cars to get to my workplace on time , oh and also to get over the lorries and too slow cars infront of me..but i promise, i do it safely, i dont just overtake cars for fun.

i pray to God to always bless me in my journeys.

posted @ 2:09 PM,

2 Comments:

At July 4, 2007 at 7:38 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Nasib baik ko OK! Tida salah bah kalu mo overtake... just make sure you have enough space/distance to go back to the lane. I'm glad to say that in my 11 years of driving, sia tida pernah lagi kena accident (Palis, palis... jauh, jauh!).

 
At July 5, 2007 at 9:44 AM, Blogger Shana said...

yes nessa,i always make sure its safe baru overtake..phobia sudah sia tinguk tu accident..eekks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc