Cramp,Cramp help!

Morning everybody..

woke up this morning with a cramp on both my legs..Here's why..

On saturday leo and me stayed at sutera harbour with ati and abang to celebrate abang's birthday as well as a present for ati for getting 2 A's in her exam.

Before checking in ..in the car..doing funny faces...thee hee hee



after checking in took picture ( well tia sabar sabar mandi kolam of course)



me and leo ...


so the story begins...on 07.07.2007 i finally can swim!!yeeehaaawww!!!i've been learning since forever(well i always laugh and cant focus bah) and on saturday , i finally can swim!i swam across the pool!Ya lah Ya lah..dont u guys laugh at me ,tua sudah baru tau swimming ..thee hee heee..i owe it all to my boo..thanks my love~!So now i have reason to buy myself a sexy bikini ..ahem ..lol..oh and thats why i've cramp today!ouch!

gonna upload more pics maybe tomorrow ..looking at those pics ..damn i've to loose some weight..this damn freezing office make me wanna eat eat and eat!

posted @ 8:58 AM,

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2007 at 11:45 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

I envy you can swim. U think you're old huh? I'm even older and still cannot swim:( Phobia bah... nearly drowned masa kecik2...

 
At July 11, 2007 at 12:53 PM, Blogger Shana said...

yalah neesa...kalau phobia susah jugak..and as for me now i know why swimming good for loosing weight!punya penat!

 
At July 12, 2007 at 4:46 PM, Blogger moms world said...

ola...hey sis...i didnt know you cant swim..laaaa napa ndak kestau aku buli aku ajar ko...kasi banam2 ko dalam pool ahaksss..syok tu.....just kidding ahh...ya bah you should tell me so i cant teach....im well train life guard you know..ahaksss...

 
At July 13, 2007 at 9:49 AM, Blogger Shana said...

momsworld:ya kan sis, i kinda forgot pula ko ni well train lifeguard pulaa...ehehe ahh thank god didnt tell you juga ..ko banam banaaammm siaaaa....namauuu ekksss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc