im getting old or my brain just messed with me?

Hola!

right now im in the office just finished retrieving all my password from the email...yeah blimey!i am so forgetful nowadays...i have to confess..i dont just keep my passwords in my mind but i kept it in a book and yes!today i forgot to bring my 'secret book'..i tend to forget everything nowadays...and to go back home and get my book uh ..surrender bos..ndak apalah..what to do kan?

last saturday...my dad bought me a laptop!yeaw!i am so happy!!i think my dad understands how lonely and bored i am here in the office without any laptop..Thank you dad!i loveeeeee you so much!!

so on sunday..me,my boo and ati went to the carshow..he wanted to install erm i forgot what he did sudah..(see told ya i forgot easily or am i getting old?darn) and at the mean time..i went to the aquarium too see lil fishies and end up getting my eyes glued on this big big arowana..not to mention beautiful too!




big?not really??think again?




i guess u cant really see how big it is in the pic ..like my friend said that i should've put my handphone near the aquarium so that people can see and make comparison...but as far as i know ..its one hell of a big fish!oh and expensive too!

then i feel this strange feeling that i was being watched!uh and when i look at it..



this eerie fish looking at me and i snap another pic!



then he swam away...heheh ..

and later on that day..we went shopping..then accompany ati play games sanaaa tkt 3 CP tu ...



we had a lot of fun..then we went to wisma merdeka to do some shopping some more..then balik rumah....so thats about it ..my weekend...and urghh now im the office!but im loving the relaxing time now..wait til 1st july..byk kerja sudah lah...see ya all!

posted @ 10:31 AM,

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 at 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shana, I found your blog while surfing through giuk.net, not sure if you are aware of this, but we're organizing a KK Bloggers' Meet next weekend and would love for you to join us. :-)

http://danielfranklingomez.com/blog/2007/06/18/kota-kinabalu-bloggers/

 
At June 28, 2007 at 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewah ewah... awek lawa ni enjoy oh. Ada new laptop lagi. Congratulations!!

Makin sibuk la ni? Hehehehe.

 
At June 28, 2007 at 9:45 AM, Blogger Shana said...

gallivanter: i do know about the gathering...i cant promise anything though,but will inform u if im going yea?thanks.

cindy: ui sumandak..ya bah sukuurrr ada laptop if not i might die from boredness syndrome here..heheh

 
At June 30, 2007 at 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apa apa pun shana kirim salam beaufort aha ehehhe nice blog u have there..

nice one :) take care www.limadang.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc