Im a Beginner!



Hola!Well actually , i've blog before but still im a beginner!im starting blogging again all because of my friend, Cindy! Hey you cindy, thanks for telling me bout this stuff! U trully brighten up my day!seriously!

Well, as from today , i want to start to be a blogger!so let me tell you about my day..nothing much to do..just stayed at home..with my cat..Yes my lovely cat!

YES!thats my cat..my baby amy...sleeping as usual..and thats her fav spot..oh and her fav pose too!

ahh thats it for today..finger crossed hoping to get money by the end of this month ya cindy *wink wink*

posted @ 2:01 PM,

7 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing! Mwahahahahaha!
It works! :D

 
At June 9, 2007 at 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing too... :P

 
At June 9, 2007 at 9:27 PM, Blogger Shana said...

thanks u guys..cindy,finally i posted the ad,duh lol!

 
At June 10, 2007 at 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing three here ;)

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

 
At June 10, 2007 at 8:10 AM, Blogger Shana said...

thanks papajoneh

 
At June 10, 2007 at 3:16 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Hi...testing also:) Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm a newbie too! I like your cat.

 
At June 12, 2007 at 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello adorablecat,

Welcome aboard! I've also started blogging this year. You will enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc