FINALLY!!




Hola!i have a job!i have a job!finally!after a long agonizing months of being jobless, im finally hired!yes yes !praise to God!
I was jumping with joy yesterday at wisma merdeka and people around me look as if im crazy! I AM!!crazy girl with a job!hehehe

oh not only that, i checked my bloggerwave and i've earned $26 so far( its not a big deal huh) but yes cindy!my first gaji!hehehhe i am still happy from yesterday!cant wait to start earning my own salary..

ah..yesterday i made my own spaghetti...yummy!i just love spaghetti and thats why i know how to cook em'!!

im off now to cook for dinner, so have a nice day guys and gals cause i DID!!! *BIG SMILE*

posted @ 4:50 PM,

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2007 at 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job! :D

 
At June 12, 2007 at 7:21 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Good for you girl!:) Welcome to the working world.

 
At June 12, 2007 at 7:57 PM, Blogger Shana said...

thanks!heheh still smiling from ear to ear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc