blood everywhere...

Good morning everybody..

Last night i went out to dinner with my boyfriend and on the way back ,we saw this huge crowd by the road and decided to stop and take a look.I couldnt believe my eyes to see a motorcycle and a car (kancil) was badly damaged..

I look into the car and saw this one old woman and i thought "oh she's still can sit,she's fine" but when i went further in front of the car, i saw everything..My God, she was bleeding, her face was covered with blood, she was soaking wet with her own blood..and the car badly damaged and i come to think of if the person in the car was soaking wet with blood,what ever happen to the motocyclist?

From what i heard from the people who witness the accident, it was the car's fault ,the car U turn and they probably didnt see the motorcyle and KA BA BOOM! there goes ...and there was this one man(the driver who's responsible for the accident,i think,and happen to be the son of the old woman) ,he didnt even trying to calm his mom in the car..he just looked at her..my boyfriend told me that maybe "hilang semangat kali tu" ..adoih...

anyway , DRIVE SAFELY AND THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE!!

posted @ 9:20 AM,

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

I could never watch accidents, I can't stand the sight of blood! Whenever I hear car screeching, followed by a loud bang...I'd cringed with fear:(

 
At June 14, 2007 at 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc