im sleepy....

I am sleepy.The problem is i cant sleep.Too many things inside my head.i am bored thinking about the same thing again and again.okay.i dont want start yap yapping.

Just wanna share pictures from my sister's bday.I forgot to blog about her bday,i am bad.i am so sorry.I do love her and i dont think its too late to post it now..hehe

i love her bday cake!!




yep!its the famous chocolate indulgence from secret recipe,sedap i tell you!!

We went to the hut to celebrate her bday...

Im having spaghetti and the taste?so so lah...nothing to brag about...



and also hawaiian salad



I forgot to take pics of what my dad and my sis having,hehe.Then we went back home..Its my sis fav moment,opening the presents!



Im glad she like her presents...and again..i forgot to take her pics with her presents...blimey!

And now i want to show you her face waiting for my dad to finish lighting up the candles!

Wish away sis..





my sis give our "hero" the first cake bite!




Again,HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DEAR SIS on the 31st January.I Love you!XOXO



Please give love and support to my sister's blog jpopsweetz..she love japanese artist,anime,you name it,as long as its related to japanese stuff,she likey!

posted @ 6:41 PM,

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic :)

 
At February 13, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.. happy 18th birthday to your sis!! looks like you guys had lotsa fun!! And that cake is really tempting me to forget my diet!! haha..

 
At February 15, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Blogger CJane said...

Happy birthday Shana's sister! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc