I need a new vacuum!

Last weekend when i was cleaning the house,i told my dad that we need a new vacuum because the old vacuum is not functioning very good anymore.My dad agreed but dont want to go out from the house just to buy the vacuum,so i tell him about upright vacuum cleaners ,a website where he can pick any vacuum he want without any hassle.

He really like the Dyson DC18 Allergy bagless upright vacuum cleaners which is quick to clean and has no height adjustment,so it'll be easier for me and my dad to use this vacuum cleaner.

So,are you like me looking for the perfect vacuum cleaner?Head to upright vacuum cleaners and im sure you'll find the right one!

posted @ 12:03 PM,

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Blogger seweng said...

wehhh...tulung vacuum rumah nanti ahhhh...ekekeke...wakakaka...uhuhuhuhu...buring bah ni d upis,ni la gini ni...

 
At January 18, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Blogger Shana said...

seweng seweng..ehehhe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc