Have you read newspaper lately?


Have you heard of the teacher who wanted to sue her pupil's parents for making up stories and publish them in the newspaper?What do you think of her action?is it wise to do so?Well,she do what she have to do.Parents should think of the consequences and not just jump into conclusion that their kids beaten by their teachers ,who knows maybe other kids bully him or he fell on his own and dare not to tell their parents?You never know kids these days.

Im not a parent yet and i dont know the feeling of when kids come back from school and full of bruises and tell us its the teachers fault.First i'll confront the teacher and investigate what really happen and maybe my child made a mistake but still there's other ways to punish my child without leaving any bruises on his/her body.IF i for sure know that the teacher not suppose to slap or hit (HARD) my child,PANG!!DOUBLE PANG !!and maybe punch their face and *@*&@#&i_@(@! Okay im over reacting..hehe well,thats my 2 cents.

What do you think?

posted @ 12:16 PM,

7 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Blogger JPP Papa said...

News bila ni ah? Which paper?

Anyway, for a parent like me, i definitely confront the teacher of my kids. I ask him/her whats the real situation. if got proof he touches my kid like that.. sure kena terkam one. I have teachers relative and even a sister as the teacher so I know how they should deal with this situation.

whatever it is, if can, settled with discussion and at the grandmaster's office.

 
At January 18, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

wuah i definately dun read papers but wuah nowadays the kids inda tau discipline one oh

 
At January 19, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Blogger carolchs said...

if the teacher has gone that far by engaging a lawyer...then there must be something unfit in the teacher-parents confrontation that the teacher thinks she can fight.

as a teacher myself...even if the parents of my pupils gave me green lights to lay hands on their children...you know dulu2 punya parents, "rotan lah saja kalu anak saya nakal" I will have to think twice before doing so.

 
At January 20, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Ya, sia ada baca baru just 2-3 hari ago.

Skrang ni susah, sikit2 pigi court. people don't seem to be tolerant and mau berbincang dulu.

Parents also cannot believe 100% what their kids say.

I guess the teacher had to do that to clear her name.

 
At January 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I'm all for disciplining a child in school but if it came to the extent of bruises on my kids body, then I'd definitely confront the teacher to find out the truth first cos there's always two sides to a story and Nessa has a point about kids not being 100% trustable at times

I'm also one of the dulu2 punya parents as Carol puts it and I believe in letting the teacher handle things at school but they have to practice a little more sensibility in their actions too. Not to the point of walloping the kid until got bruises la ...

 
At January 22, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh..is this an incident about the Indians?

This happens when parents trust their kids so much. Parents should confront and discuss nicely, aiyyooo..is it that troublesome/painful to go to the school and spent at least an hour discussing about their son/daughter's problem?

If kids does not want to be punished, send them to private schools instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc