My new obsession

Fish and Chips!yep!i said it!I just love eating them hot and dip it in the lime mayonnaise sauce,simply irresistable!

Last night,leo and me went to growball to watch the AVP (will do the movie review later).While waiting for the show,we went to Secret Recipe to fulfill my cravings for fish and chips.

While waiting for our food to arrive,like usual,me camwhoring,ehehe



We ordered Frosty Iced Lemon Tea for me and Chocolate with Whipped Cream for leo.Yummy!


And Chicken Chop rice for my leo


Finally,my Fish and Chips!!also Beef Lasagne.Nope,i dont eat both dishes alone.LoL


Leo cant wait to dig into the chicken chop rice,heheh we're very hungry..mind you..ehehe


Want to know what we think of the foods?lemme start with Fish and Chips.


Notice something with the fish?Yep,its overcooked and hangus sikit.Not so tender and juicy like the one in Harris corner near lintas,eheh

and Beef Lasagne


The Lasagne ,hmmm the sauce is not thick enough and all i can taste is the strong taste of the beef.The Bun is okay though.

What is in this pretty box?


heheh yep,cake!Yummy!!!

Hmmmm,im sure i'll gain few pounds if i keep on eating like this but then,who cares?its the season of jolly!Hehehe ...

posted @ 2:55 PM,

11 Comments:

At December 25, 2007 at 9:12 PM, Blogger Wombat said...

I think Fish & Chips tastes better with tartare sauce. The problem is most places in Sabah serve it with mayo or mayo mixed with lime juice which is not the same thing.

 
At December 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM, Blogger Shana said...

wombat: yeap,mostly with mayo..

 
At December 26, 2007 at 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! i nvr knew ur such a gluttony! *shakes head*

 
At December 27, 2007 at 7:35 PM, Blogger Zooropa said...

I also like Fish N Chips lately but not fr Secret Recipe, I like that one@Vivo, The Curve. U can check my blog later. Hehehe...

Dora:)

 
At December 28, 2007 at 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never eaten fish & chips, neither when I lived in London lol I dunno, it never appealed to me too much hehe.

Nice pics btw!

 
At December 29, 2007 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hi Shana, just dropping by to wish you and family a Happy New year ...

 
At December 29, 2007 at 11:47 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

I always order the kebabs and Chicken Cordon Bleu at Secret Recipe. Their cakes are definitely superb... I've never tried the fish and chips though. I might give if a try the next time I go there :)

 
At December 30, 2007 at 10:03 AM, Blogger JPP Papa said...

I think I have been to the warisan secret recipe like 3 times already and I never ordered the fish & chips.. hahaha.. Wife really love it. I order the Laksa I think.. man I love that. :D

The cake.. well, if you love cheese, you got to have them. We ordered the full cake two for our christmas party :D

oh ya.. i love going to the apa sudah nama tu.. 'fish & co'.. not sure but just near the secret recipe. there I eat the grilled salmon fish. Yummy!

 
At December 31, 2007 at 10:32 AM, Blogger seweng said...

i like the lamb (i dunno what the dish is called!) in secret recipe...yumyum!but i tot the fish & chips in fish & co is nice oso...

 
At January 2, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

omg the fish and chip hangus...anyways, dun eat at rainforest..worst! blum masak tu @_@ haihs~ sakit jiwaku makan time tu..lucky i wasn't that hungry..

anyways, happy new year 2008 shana! gawd so sorry haven't been checking ppl's blog lately..too much stuff going on! XD

 
At January 4, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shana,Merry Christmas and Happy new year!! All the best in 2008.

lambat sikit but i guess it's better late than never kan? :)

xoxo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc