sorry for not noticing.

My thousand appologies to Nicky for not noticing earlier about the tag.

And here it is..The Magnificient 7'Ps.

and here's my 7 P's..

Passion: my family, my leo , my cat and foods!

Purpose: to live better life in the future.

Pursuit: Happiness and healthiness and wealthiness,hehe

Position: higher and higher level in life each year.

Pummeling: My ever decreasing waistline :)(same here)

Progress: To finally finish my studies!hehe

Personality: friendly,loves to laugh.

ahhh and now i get to tagged lucky people..and the tag goes to...

-> Cindy
-> Daniel
-> JACQ
-> KayKastumJr.

Enjoy ur tag guys!hehe

posted @ 9:55 AM,

7 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips, MY said...

Hey Shana, no worries, I've got some tags from people too and I've totally forgotten about them till this very day ... LOL!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM, Anonymous cindy said...

Wah! Another Tag! *hides behind bushes*

Nanti ada masa I do ya? *heehee*

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Gallivanter said...

Alamak, me no like tags, unless if it's music related. Can skip ah? :-P

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:39 AM, Blogger Shana said...

nick: hehe ok done with ur tags..

cindy: bah , take ur time...hehe

gallivanter:i guess u can skip,this time..:P lol

 
At August 28, 2007 at 11:21 AM, Anonymous papajoneh said...

i think i have not done many from u shana... but thats why too i was skipped this time... thanks...kekeke...
miss u lah shana? how r u? :D

 
At August 30, 2007 at 1:44 PM, Blogger Shana said...

papajoneh: miss you too papa!!i'm doing fine..and how are u and babies??i know ur hands are full at the moment but will not skip u next time,hehehe

 
At August 30, 2007 at 3:27 PM, Anonymous bennyliew.com said...

Huhu shana i think u missed me lols :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc