sorry for not noticing.

My thousand appologies to Nicky for not noticing earlier about the tag.

And here it is..The Magnificient 7'Ps.

and here's my 7 P's..

Passion: my family, my leo , my cat and foods!

Purpose: to live better life in the future.

Pursuit: Happiness and healthiness and wealthiness,hehe

Position: higher and higher level in life each year.

Pummeling: My ever decreasing waistline :)(same here)

Progress: To finally finish my studies!hehe

Personality: friendly,loves to laugh.

ahhh and now i get to tagged lucky people..and the tag goes to...

-> Cindy
-> Daniel
-> JACQ
-> KayKastumJr.

Enjoy ur tag guys!hehe

posted @ 9:55 AM,

7 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Shana, no worries, I've got some tags from people too and I've totally forgotten about them till this very day ... LOL!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! Another Tag! *hides behind bushes*

Nanti ada masa I do ya? *heehee*

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak, me no like tags, unless if it's music related. Can skip ah? :-P

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:39 AM, Blogger Shana said...

nick: hehe ok done with ur tags..

cindy: bah , take ur time...hehe

gallivanter:i guess u can skip,this time..:P lol

 
At August 28, 2007 at 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i have not done many from u shana... but thats why too i was skipped this time... thanks...kekeke...
miss u lah shana? how r u? :D

 
At August 30, 2007 at 1:44 PM, Blogger Shana said...

papajoneh: miss you too papa!!i'm doing fine..and how are u and babies??i know ur hands are full at the moment but will not skip u next time,hehehe

 
At August 30, 2007 at 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhu shana i think u missed me lols :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc