Rat-a-too-Eeeeee.....



Hi!Im Remy and i love to cook!yeah yeah im a rat but who cares?Anyone can cook!at least thats what gusteau said.Hehehe.

Finally i watched it!And loved it!who wouldnt love this adorable rat that surprisingly can cook?but of course,he have to wash hands,erm paws..I wish my baby cat can cook!just imagine if my cat cooks?misti cute with her chef's hat!hehe.

The movie is awesome!leo,me,my sis shakeera and ati really enjoy it and laugh throughout the movie!Not to mention the opening where this cute alien tries to abduct a human but failed saja...haha it was hilarious!!Imagine,even a rat have their own somesort of SWAT team..(i forgot what its called) heheh.

Have u watch this movie yet??NO?uhhh pigilah!syoookkkk...

Run remy Runnnnn!!!!!

posted @ 9:36 AM,

6 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 12:06 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

iyerrrrr i haven't watch yet oh T_T

 
At August 27, 2007 at 1:00 PM, Blogger Shana said...

mas: go watch!siok i tell you!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't got the chance to watch this one. :( Tengoklah, maybe tomorrow..

 
At August 27, 2007 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's better than CARS & INCREDIBLES combined!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 10:12 PM, Blogger Shemah said...

Told ya it was good!! :D
I agree with Gallivanter too~!

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:41 AM, Blogger Shana said...

ya , worth money seeing it!syok bah!totally agreed with daniel too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc