Lunch!

Good afternoon everybody..I couldnt sleep well last night due to the storm and rain and my scared cat ..she cannot sleep too ..uh ..so kuat oh the wind last night..
wake up around 6.50 am and start doing my laundry.Hopefully its not going to rain or i'll end up wearing sarung to work, which im sure ppl would stare at me and thinking im crazy or something.

after finishing laundry,its time to cook..and this is what i cook for today.

Kuih Pisang for Breakfast


Sambalfish (Lunch)



Ayam masak Merah(Lunch)


and last but not least Eggplant bakar with sambal belacan.



I just had my lunch alone, my dad jalan and my sister still sleeping,so lunch alone lah..Happy saturday you guys!

and Cindy i bet you had a lot of fun singing to MLTR!!jealous bah siaaaa!!!

posted @ 12:39 PM,

6 Comments:

At July 14, 2007 at 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waa shana!!! u're making me hungry!!! hard 2 believe u can cook like a pro!! cook for me!!! hehehe! cute cat shana! :)

 
At July 14, 2007 at 2:12 PM, Blogger Shana said...

correction,the cat wearing tiara not my cat, i stole that pic,im guilty.lol

 
At July 14, 2007 at 9:03 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Wah, sedapnya ko punya lunch! So many, can finish ah??

 
At July 15, 2007 at 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you come cook for me too? :P

Eh, I'll post about the MLTR concert later ar. Have to edit some photos first.. er.. not too many photos also lah. Just a bit lazy only. :P

 
At July 15, 2007 at 9:48 AM, Blogger Shana said...

nessa: sure can finishh..*burp*excuse me.

Cindy:cannn cannn why not?bah turun kk and i cook for you,1 lauk rm2.00,thee hee hee
i am waiting for the MLTR pics.ASAP!hehehe

 
At July 16, 2007 at 9:06 AM, Blogger Mas Light said...

*rofl..i seem to notice dat everyone asking about the cat hahahah XD

anyways opps, off topic, wuah must not see fewd..super hungry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc