Malam Berinai

more pics on Malam berinai
enjoy! :D

Styling my hair lamaaaaa sampai terduduk2 di lantai...thanks nomi! eheh












the important man in my life other than my hubby. I love u dad.Thank you for everything.


cak!




henna and bedak sejuk on my palm,usually people put it on forehead,nasib sia inda,hehe


Grandmother


Aunt Habsah who helped us alot!thanks!


me and meck my geng karas!with her cute daughter


posing maut










siapa lagi kiut?yalahhh yalahhh tu budak lagi kiuttt..ehehe










malu malu meoowww




my cousin




kelly with fiance










try2 dulu kan gung kann


more pics to come... tungguuuuuuu


:D

posted @ 2:53 PM,

5 Comments:

At February 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Blogger CJane said...

Omagosh, mau malatup notebook sia load your pics. Ko teda Facebook ka, moi? Upload sana la. :D

 
At February 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Blogger Shana said...

sia ada fb tapi sia jarang bah masuk sana, lagipun sini office kana blok bah moiii

 
At February 11, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Blogger JPP Papa said...

sia paham tu pasal FB. jarang2 masuk kan.

Sia suka pulak banyak gambar di sini :)

Cantik2 pulak tu :D

 
At February 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Blogger Shemah said...

Shana!!! you look so gorgeous girl!! :) Sorry I didn't make it to your wedding.. I'm permanently in KL already..

 
At February 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two look great...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc