Engagement Pictures

I know,I know..it's been a month but a promise is a promise, i will display the pics that Jacq took.You probably will see few pics that she published in her blog but im gonna put it here anyway... :D .enjoy!

close up hantaran from my side



close up hantaran from Leo's side





Uncle from my side discussing with Uncle from Leo's side..



during the "sarungkan cincin" session with my future Mother in Law



i know what u're thinking,sempat lagi tinguk camera,kan?ehehhe

salam...



baca doa..





my dad(in cream selangor),love u dad!



after the baca doa





It's makan time..





Posing time!!



me and the kids



Auntie Nur,Auntie Faridah,me and my Grandmother



me and my lovely sis Munirah



me,gung,naomi (the person who made me look and feel great! on my engagement day),my lovely sis agnes and munirah.



gung,fetty,me and future MIL



Us again posing..




my cute sister and me!



my best buddy and me



Naomi,who did the make up , he's the best make up person ,betul ni!just let me know if u want his phone num,



my sisters!agnes and munirah




im sure u know who's this lovely girl beside me



me and my baby,Amy



Family time!!
















gila gila time









two person in my life who i love dearly!



my hero,my dad..



I hope u guys enjoy my pictures.. Alhamdulillah all goes well...

yours truly

posted @ 10:04 AM,

9 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

OMG the shots are great...wuah i love the last few shots..XD shana pretty X3

*culik kucing

 
At September 22, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Wahhh... bestnya banyak photos! Thanks for sharing Shana :D And you looked lovely indeed.

Sepa gia tu yang posing sampai terbaring-baring di lantai? He's very sporting :)

 
At September 23, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look very pretty.. nanti kahwin, I'm sure you'll look even prettier.. thanks for visiting my blog ya.

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Shana said...

maslight: thanks to jac!ei,dont culik my cat bah..ehehe

nessa: thanks..:D he's my uncle,sot bah ehehe

min: thanks for the compliment and thanks for visiting my blog too :D

 
At September 23, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Blogger Just said...

Hi, tumpang limpas. Hope its not too late for me to wish u a very Happy Engagement! You look gorgeous! I love the hantaran too... Mine was really really simple. It was last minute though... ;p

 
At September 25, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Blogger CJane said...

You're looking really hot, babe! Bertuahnya si Leo! Heeheehee!

 
At October 8, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Blogger Deana E said...

now i can see the whole pictures...nice make up.just right for you.congrats!!!when is the big day??hehe

 
At October 12, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Blogger NoyIbrahim said...

finally got to see the pictures! hehe...anw, lawa ko on time ko tunang. nice baju also..btw, tunang ko tiada ka time tu?:)

 
At November 4, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Shana!!! You look stunning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc