wedding pics!

I know i knowwww....

its been a while since i updated this blog...and im sure ppl bored sudah everytime masuk here, nada yang kana update kan...

everyday i blog hopping sija...so today, i will post some of my wedding pics...


me getting ready (more like kena kasi ready) before akad nikah


me and my bestest buddy!


the arrival of my leo.


my dad's happy face :D



leo's dad happy face (wearing dark blue shirt with spectacles)


Leo's Family


waiting for me ...


blurry me..


soon to be married


dad listening to the imam


leo listening to the imam


me


during the akad nikah


Leo signing the wedding agreement


sarung cincin..


upacara membatalkan air wudhuk



Thank u dad for everything...i love you so much


Mum In Law


my Grandmother who cried during the whole ceremony


the friend who stick with me thru thick and thin,Thanks azleen!


my sister who dont want to admit that she cries when she hugs me!hahah i love you too sis


comforting my sister


leo's family member



azleen,me and fetty,whois also a pengantin baru


my family


i remember we have this pose taken before..2 yrs ago...


me and beloved sis,biarpun gaduuuhhhhhh ja kan fy?


Posing maut kekeke

not forgetting my baby amy....

cam sama muka kami kan?beza amy byk buluuu ehehhehe

ada lagi byk gambar i want to post but maybe some other time ya? malam berinai and bersanding pics..

apa pun i am glad sah sudah jadi mrs leo. Do pray for our happiness...

last but not least




:D

posted @ 11:36 AM,

8 Comments:

At January 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

shana! finally u blog! anyways, I love the shot of u and ur hubby yang before the end tu XD

 
At January 8, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Blogger jarey said...

nak tengok pic2 yg lain lg lah....suke sgt nengok gambar org. he..he..he...

 
At January 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Blogger carolchs said...

cantik oh you! so nice the make up. and yesh, i also like the picture yg you and leo posing2 tu...

 
At January 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Blogger Caneeliea said...

nice! and can't wait to see more pics!

 
At January 11, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

congratulations shana. u look lovely as always. :)

 
At January 14, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Blogger queen quirin said...

Congratulations Dear..Sorry didn't manage to attend your wedding.. I like your make up and yes I love your pictures too..More pictures please :D

Oh by the way WELCOME TO THE CLUB :D

 
At January 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-)

 
At January 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Blogger NoyIbrahim said...

shana! congratulations! so shocked to read this actually but am so happy for you....u look so beautiful! love ur attire :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc