yummy!

When i visit JACQ blog , the famous KK food Reviews ,my eyes stop at the harris d corner foods..so yesterday me and leo went there and so glad that we did!!

I ordered this...



chicken chop!!it was super big!!penuh bah perut sia terus..well ngam for me yang kuat makan type!

and my leo ordered mix grill


This one also nice!superb!


i was full and didnt eat for sahur still manage to puasa the whole day!i was that full from that chicken chop!hehe oh and i have a new friend sharing my chicken chop with me ..want to meet her?




There she is...kenyang like me..hehe

posted @ 1:44 PM,

5 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Ratu Syura said...

uinahh.. puasa2 ni ko letak lagi gambar chicken chop tu.. bergegar sudah my tummy nii! shouldn't have come to ur blog.. haha.. jk!

 
At September 28, 2007 at 4:27 PM, Blogger eshark said...

astagaaa.. puasa-puasa ko kasi tinguk aku ni gambar chicky chicky chop! slurppp!! Seems delicious, wah! nanti karang mo pi sana la ni bbuka.

 
At September 29, 2007 at 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. glad u liked it gurl.. big kan d portion.. gila eh..

 
At September 29, 2007 at 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah!! sedapnya tu! big portion pun for sure habis kan.

 
At October 1, 2007 at 8:41 AM, Blogger Mas Light said...

erk~ salah tempat lagi...lapar~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc