I Signed Up For PPP

Have you heard about payperpost before?You should be thankful that you read my blog and get to know more about Payperpost.

The truth is , i dont really like blogging and the idea of letting people know about my daily life but thanks to my guru cindy ,i am now glad im a blogger and an official PPP postie!It all began 3 months ago when i was whining about not having a job and income to cindy , then she introduce to me Payperpost.

After 3 months of waiting my blog to reach its mature age ,i signed up with PPP and i am now eager to get extra moolah in my paypal account.
I also get to know more people since start blogging and they all tell me how good PPP is and that make me more confident that my life will change and that i can finally go to my dream vacation which is going to Bali.

I never thought im saying this but i am sure with PPP , i dont have to worry about will i ever get the chance to go to Bali now.I am now looking forward to grab more and more opportunity in payperpost and get more money.Thanks to Payperpost for making my dreams come true!and to you too cindy..




posted @ 12:08 PM,

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2007 at 12:44 AM, Blogger eshark said...

Wah! So Siok la you got ur PPP account, bulih kumpul duit banyak-banyak.. when you got rich later buy me Kenny Rogers.. buleh? He! He!

 
At September 28, 2007 at 12:16 PM, Blogger Shana said...

buleh buleh..i oso owe cindy asam laksa sana inanam..hopefully byk moolah..lol

 
At September 29, 2007 at 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...u know ive signed up too but didn't know that it requires my blog to be at least 3 months mature...but it will be very soon b4 theGuru-GuruLife turn 3m...by then, it shul be oukay to say...'hi my name is carol and i'm a PPP'aholic'...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc