Ramadhan tiba lagi


Tomorrow fasting month begin..

im happy and im sad...

im happy celebrating ramadhan with my new family..and im sad for not able to celebrate ramadhan with my dad and sister.. no more bangun sahur together with them ..sad eh ..

I will try to fast this month..hopefully i can tahan with my condition being hungry all the time...grrr...ehehe

and the best part about ramadhan is...... *drum rolling *




LOTS of food.....

still dont forget to wear mask ..i am worried ..just heard the news this morning , 34 weeks pregnant women died because of H1N1...

Ya Allah lindungilah kami...

apapun, Happy Ramadhan semua!!

posted @ 10:22 AM,

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Blogger Mas Light said...

Selamat berposa shana.

 
At August 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Anonymous Dora said...

Selamat Berpuasa Shana!

I guess u r preggie right? Take extra care ya.

I add u in my own domain there as my old blog no longer active. Cheers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc