Im leaving out of town...

Yes you heard it right.

I have to attend a course,a month course.ONE WHOLE MONTH!.where you ask?



Yep.Sarawak.I've never been to Sarawak before.Its not that im not happy going to a place i never been before but uhm okay im gonna admit,im gonna miss Leo,Amy,my crancky sister and my father.

if its for a week,should be okay for me.A month?hmmm..The prepaid shop owner in sarawak sure gonna love me for buying Lots and Lots and Lots of prepaid card from them and me?im gonna be broke.Again.erk.

Im gonna stay somewhere in Santubong.Any idea how far Santubong from the town?or maybe any interesting place i can go to?food-must-eat?things-must-buy?just gimme idea .

And im gonna miss you guys too!

p/s:going on the 12th Nov (2 days after my bday) to 7th December.

posted @ 8:49 AM,

6 Comments:

At November 3, 2007 at 11:42 AM, Blogger Mas Light said...

wow..1 month to santubong? i never been there before..the only place i've been is miri and gua niah XD

anyways haf fun XD

 
At November 3, 2007 at 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One whole month! Long - get the bf over for holiday in between ;-) When you come back, you better know how to sing the Puteri Santubong song :-)

 
At November 3, 2007 at 1:48 PM, Blogger Shana said...

maslight:fun?hope so.thanks.

jewelle:i too wish my bf can come over,im sure gonna miss him.sob.puteri santubong song?hehe better not or i'll ruined it.

 
At November 3, 2007 at 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! jauh juga your course.. tapi doesn't matter, for work sake juga bah. Anyway, enjoy and have fun.

 
At November 4, 2007 at 11:33 AM, Blogger Shemah said...

Quite jauh jugak lah Santubong to kuching town.. Umm.. maybe an hour?? Forgot also..

If you're in Kuching, have to go to Satok market, you can get loads of stuff. Must eat Sarawak Laksa, ikan Terubok bakar, mi kolok..

Aiyahh.. talking about it makes me miss Kuching! My mom's family all over there..

 
At November 4, 2007 at 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..about an hour drive from kuching. jauh jg lah ur tmpat course ni. but since u're there, pi lah visit the swak cultural village. i had fun when i was there.

ya betul tu shemah said...try out laksa swak and ikan terubok. dun forget to jalan2 at India Street as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc