headaches


Again.

Im tired of getting this headaches,its more like migraine.Yes i do have migraine.I get migraine once every 3 months.Some people told me eating chocolate can trigger migraine.some say when you get migraine,try to get some sleep,the migraine will go away.Heh!i dont really eat chocolate and im the person who hard to fall asleep.

so what really triggers migraine?

i dont know.

i dont want to know.

just get away from me! i dont want you ,you migraine you!!!!

*do not offer me medication pills,i hate them.*

posted @ 10:03 AM,

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 2:09 PM, Blogger Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I hate headaches too. Don't really think there is any cure for migraines except to suffer through it ... I'm totally immune to headache medication.

 
At November 1, 2007 at 7:51 PM, Blogger Zainijimmy said...

ooo .. pity

check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc