Tagged by dora!

im gonna do the tag now..

FIVE THINGS

5 things found in my room:-
a) Bed
b) study tables
c) TV
d) Radio
e) Cat Scratching Post.

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:-
a) Mount Climbing
b) give my dad lots of money
c) go on holiday with leo
d) buy a house/car
e) loose weight

5 things found in my bag:-
a) Purse
b) Handphone
c) Keys
d) M&Ms
e) mineral water

5 things found in my wallet:-
a) Money notes & coins
b) MyKad/Driving Licence
c) Pictures
d) ATM cards
e) Stamp duty

5 things I’m currently into:-
a) Doing this tag
b) updating my blog
c) trying hard not to eat too much during festive season
d) waiting for my OT payment.
e) going to my bestfriends place for raya.


and now i tag..hehe no one.ur safe for now.

posted @ 1:43 PM,

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loose weight ? gosh, you are very slim !!!! wanna be a bag of bones ?? xD

 
At October 19, 2007 at 10:05 AM, Blogger Shana said...

me,myself and i:i am not slim, i have to lose weight,u see,im wearing bigger clothes now,all my fav baby tee doesnt fit me anymore,urgh hehe..and no,i dont want to turn into a skeleton,hehe.

 
At October 22, 2007 at 12:40 AM, Blogger Haizum said...

*laughs* I know what you mean about having to control your diet during the holidays. *sigh* I gained 2 kgs in 2 weeks! Now I have to work my ass off to get rid of it again! Good luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Adverts

Chatbox

Misc